Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Valentia Fresh Mist Calming Toner - Natural and Organic Ingredients

 I am Loving this Calming Toner by Valentia, all of the ingredients in this Toner are an absolute must for my skin. I have some enlarged pores on the chin & cheek area, and this toner does wonders at calming and reducing those pores before I moisturize and put on make-up for the day, LOVE THIS, I actually am skipping primer to give this Toner a chance to work on those pores and other skin issues. I do not have an acne prone type skin, I typically only get "monthly acne" when a certain visitor stops by, but other then that my skin is pretty good. Having a look at the ingredients (All Natural & Organic) it is no surprise why I am Loving this Toner. This Fresh Mist Toner is pH Balanced with Nano Structured Water which helps to remove impurities from the skin, the Witch Hazel DOES help immensely with my larger pore areas, I LOVE this ingredient, I have heard so much about Witch Hazel and skin care especially how Witch Hazel can reduce enlarged Pores and it WORKS, Vitamin C helps block free radicals form embedding into your skin and pores, it is super refreshing with the very light citrus smell, also helps in reducing stressed out skin. MY second MOST favorite ingredient is the ALA & AHA, this helps to reduce & calm redness, which apart from the enlarged pores is my second biggest skin concern, Lastly Tea Tree Oil, Tea Tree Oil is a Daily use product in my life and home, let me just say Tea Tree Oil will definitely help clean your skin and home. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!
https://www.amazon.com/Valentia-Fresh-Mist-Calming-Toner/dp/B01H578LZQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment