Monday, January 30, 2017

Large Fresh Nuts Assortment Holiday Gift Box - Oh! Nuts (Wooden Medium Nut Gift) by Oh! Nuts®

I love holiday season but about the food coma which it comes with, not so much !! I was glad when I got a basket of nuts instead of candies or cookies. This was the gift tray from - Oh! Nuts (Wooden Medium Nut Gift) https://www.amazon.com/Basket-Large-Fresh-Assortment-Holiday/dp/B01F44JFYS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1 . Love the wooden tray in which it comes. The nuts are packed individually which i liked he most about the package because it prevents all the nuts to get mix up. Nicely packed plus quality and quantity is as just mentioned in amazon link. When I ate all the nuts one by one each of them were fresh and tasted good. This is perfect gift for any occasion or holidays. Would definately considered it next time when I have to gift it to some one. Healthy for all ages. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks !!




No comments:

Post a Comment