Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Linkit Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with Slider Lid & Straws

I recently got Linkit stainless steel tumbler to keep my coffee hot for long hours. To my surprise, it keeps my coffee hot for really long period of time. I mostly use this tumbler to keep hot drinks but you can also keep the cold ones in it for a long time. I love the fact that this is made from BPA free stainless steel and is vacuum insulated. It has the most awesome slider lid I have ever seen. It comes with two different types of straws and a straw (pipe) cleaner. It comes in a lot of different colors but my favorite is the Seafoam one. The material of the tumbler and the lid is very hardy and durable. Cleaning is easy and fast, just hand wash it. Fits most of the cup holder which makes it easy "to go" cup. Definitely recommend this product.







Please enjoy the discount!! :)

30% discount code: KNEOL3DF http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08192KWPT


No comments:

Post a Comment