Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Microsphere Hair Growth And Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner- Mokita

I was in and out of hospital a lot lately due to some after delivery complications. The strong medications have clearly affected my hairs a lot. Was searching for some hair washing stuff and came across the Mokita naturals Microsphere hair growth and thickening shampoo and conditioner. Was very aprehensive at first for sure. This products took me with a surprise. First thing you will notice is the smell. Not too over powering but a decent clean smell. I washed my hair with shampoo first and then followed by conditioner. My hair really felt lot smoother and manageable after first use. I can't say yet about the hair growth but definetly less hair fall than before. I have sensitive scalp too. But it did not iritate my scalp at all making my hair washing process much pleasant. I am really glad I was able to use this hair products and they are totally worth. Will keep using it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment