Monday, August 15, 2016

Advanced Mixology Moscow Mule 100% Pure Copper 2 oz Shot Glass (set of 2) for Perfect Cocktail by Advanced Mixology

Perfect for your bar !!  I got this for my husband as a gift. Very classy, elegant and sophisticated shot glasses. The quality of the shot glasses is very good and worth the price listed. It is well made and looks exactly like the picture. perfectly hammered, nicely finished and easy to drink from (no sharp edges). I was looking for this kind of shot glasses since long. Every time I find one always have a stainless steel interior which I do not wanted. This is inside out 100% pure copper. The best part is it comes in pair. My mother use to say that if you wanna clean a copper, clean it with lemon. I tried it and it actually works. Try cleaning with lemon to give this mug an extra shine.I would recommend hand washing it. Upgrade your bar with this beautiful shot glasses. I love this a lot and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment