Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Crystal Champagne Flutes by Bella Vino

Classy champagne glasses !! I got this as a gift for my friend's house warming party and she loved it a lot. Its a simple yet classy and elegant pair of red wine glasses which are little longer than the usual glasses in the market. The quality of the glass is very good and will not get chipped easily, but of course they are glass so you need to be cautious. Love the shape and glasses are will crafted/finished. Great gifting option or to get it for yourself.  It comes nicely packed in a box with tight packing to not to worry about it getting damaged during the transit.  Overall happy with my purchase and my friend will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. If you found this helpful please click on "helpful" button. Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment