Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Swissvita Dark Spot Corrector with AC-11® - Anti Spot Serum - Dark Spot, Age Spot and Acne Spot Remover

For your skin care routine !! I just went through a killer combo for skin deterioration effect - Turning 30 + my first pregnancy. I am finding some brown spots which some may call age spots over my cheeks area plus some uneven tone all over my face. I am glad I got this product. I am happy to say that so far, I have seen an overall improvement in the age spots on my face. Using this serum daily seems to have faded the spots to some extend. They’re not totally gone, but I have only been using this for a few day and am excited that this soon I am already seeing results. It is also making my skin look and feel softer. This is an amazing product! The serum is a thick gel which absorbs quickly into your skin without feeling heavy or sticky, also it spreads on the skin evenly. The smell is citrus orangie. One thing I absolutely love about this product is that it does not include any harmful chemicals, so no redness or rash after using it. Overall happy with the purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!


No comments:

Post a Comment