Monday, August 15, 2016

Maxam 15oz Double Wall Stainless Steel Coffee Cup

Unique mug !! I have never seen or used a stainless steel coffee mug before so was not sure how this purchase will end up. I am glad I got this one. This is very unique and nice designed stainless steel mug. It is well made/finished so no sharp edges and you can easily drink from it. The quality of the stainless steel is good and durable thus will last long, totally worth the price listed. Easy to use , easy to clean. The coffee stayed warmed for long but the handle was not warm or hot. Great option for gifting too. You can also travel with your own mug instead of using plastic cups or mug when on trips. Overall happy with my purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !


No comments:

Post a Comment