Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Appcome Women's Short Sleeve V Neck Midi Dress

Like the dress but little see through !! I really loved the dress and how well it fits me. The material of the dress is soft, breathable and comfy which can be wear for long time. When I tried it I noticed that the dress is little see through when you are standing in light. That's why I wore shorts underneath while taking picture. Other than that every thing looks good. The dress is well made, designed and finished so no loose threads any time soon. Perfect of a trip or a casual outing but make sure you some thing underneath.  Overall happy with the purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!



No comments:

Post a Comment