Wednesday, August 17, 2016

RFID Blocking Wallet for Men & Card Holder - Best Leather Slim Bifold & Gift Box

Good option for gifting!! I got this as gift for husband's coming birthday !! This a very nice men's leather wallet with traditional features and an added bonus... it protects against RFID transmission from credit cards and I.D.s, something more and more of us need to be concerned about. The genuine leather is pebbled on the outside and feels soft, yet strong and sturdy. The stitching appears to be strong and well-done so no loose threads out of it anytime soon. The wallet is very nicely made. The bill holding area is divided, which is very convenient for world travelers carrying multiple currencies. The slim design makes it easy to carry in a pocket without drawing a lot of attention. This wallet comes in a very nice box and would make an excellent gift for any man in need of a new wallet, which is why I bought it! I like the card holder which comes with it. I would really really like it if they have used it a vegan leather instead of real. Overall happy with my purchase and hope my husband likes it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment