Friday, August 5, 2016

Mosquito Repellent Patch Helps Prevent Zika Virus DEET-FREE 24 PATCHES byMosquitno

Cute and effective !! I always wanted to have something which is a mosquito repellent and yet does not have deet. And volla I got the winner. With all the qualities I needed in a repellent this being  a patch and not a spray is bonus to me. We are planning a Florida trip and thats the reason I got this one. I have already tested it outside before we go on a trip and I am glad to say that it worked. No mosquito bites while wearing them. I have a toddler and i am not comfortable using DEET sprays around her. These are so cute, effective and you will never know that this sticker patches are actually mosquito repellents. Overall happy with my purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !

https://www.amazon.com/Repellent-Citronella-Eucalyptus-Vacationing-Protection/dp/B01H2AYJHU?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

No comments:

Post a Comment