Wednesday, May 18, 2016

3D Fiber Lash Mascara, 300X Fiber Mascara by Lash Factory - Our Best 3D Fiber Lashes, plus Case



Best mascara I ever used !! Trust me you can make eye lashes look more fuller after using this. The only thing you wanna make sure is that you have to apply is properly as per instructions. It took me 1-2 trials to actually make it work. I have thin and fine eyelashes and always wanted the fuller one but did not wanted to try the false eyelashes. So glad I got to try this fiber mascara by Lash Mascara. I love the case it came in, very elegant and sophisticated. There are two bottles/tubes of product in it - one gel mascara and one fiber mascara. Apply the base coat of gel mascara and then the fiber one. Repeat the procedure to get desired length and thickness of the eyelashes. Just make sure you do not over do it to make it clumsy. This is water proof and non-allergic. Amazing product and I will continue to use it again and again. Got many compliment too !! :) The best part is it is not tested on animals. I always look for products which are cruelty free. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.

PS. I have applied one layer mascara only on my right eye to show the difference. #LashFactory





No comments:

Post a Comment