Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Night Provsion™ GMETAL-5 Innovative Dual Function Flash Light Lantern 500 Lumen Tactical LED Flashlight Torch USB Rechargeable PCB 18650

Camping with style !! I got this for my husband who loves to camp as a Father's day gift. Just the love the look - elegant and well made. The best part is it can be used as flashlight or a lantern. Perfect for camping or any emergency situation or lights are out. It is charged my USB cord which comes with it. So no more battery changing hassle. Do not go on the size, this thing very bright but can be made deem to save energy. It perfectly finished and gun metal look stands out from rest of the flashlights in the market. Easy to use too. I would have given five stars if there would be a button or something to show its fully charged or not. I was checking every 5 mins whether its done charging or not. Other than this everything is perfect. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment