Monday, May 23, 2016

Aviator Full Mirror Metal Frame Sunglasses


Good glasses for the price !! I like the feel of these glasses. The good part is that they are in blue color which every loves to wear. The metal frame is gold in color and lens are blue & 55 mm in width. Perfect size for any face. Get this to make your summer more stylish. I got this as a gift for a friend soon travelling to Sartorini,Greece and this will be perfect and compliment the surroundings. I was not sure how the gold frame will look with the blue lens but it turn out to be good. Its a decent shade of gold. It comes with black pouch for storage and keeping your aviators safe from scratches or any other damage. This glasses are perfect for travelling specially for the person like me who forgets their glasses to every destination they visit to :P . In short its a good deal bonus the looks. Thinking of getting one more for my self. I received the product free or discounted price and this is my honest, unbiased and fair review after trying the product.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9xkpbHJclw

No comments:

Post a Comment