Sunday, May 29, 2016

Leopard Outdoor Neoprene Lunch Bag (Black)

Every day necessity !! To my surprise it came really fast than the expected date of arrival. I got black leopard neoprene lunch bag with blue interior. I really love the design and color combination of it. These are way better than the ones I used previously.  The material is very light weight but sturdy enough to sustain daily ware and tare. Good for kids too. Well insulated and keeps food safe for long. It can hold a bottle of water ,2 small container of lunch and bag of chips. Easy to clean and store. It says its washing machine safe but I prefer to hand wash them. They come in many colors so will get options to choose from. Best part is its PVC free and Vinyl free. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment