Tuesday, May 31, 2016

WonderEsque Spiralizer Tri Blade - 40% Smaller, More Compact - Includes Cleaning Brush - Compact Intelligent Spiral Slicer - Fits in Every Drawer - White and Pink

Fun to make and eat !! Such a nice product. I am so glad I got this. This is so much fun to make the veggies look good specially if you have kids. I like to add veggies to pastas and salad of kids and this machine helps me a lot. Mommy tested and kids approved. This is a perfect size machine fit for every kitchen. It comes with three interchangeable blades , a manual and a cleaning brush. There is a suction ring in the bottom of the machine which helps it to stay on its place. The cleaning brush is really helpful when small veggies are stuck in the blades. You need to hand wash this whole thing. The best part is it de-core the whole veggie or fruit very easily without any hassle. So far I have done carrot, cucumber, sweet potatoes, pear and onions in it. Perfect for garnishing or add as an ingredient. There is storage for the other two blades which are not in use at the bottom of the machine. I like this wonderEsque spriralizer and will continue using it.   Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 





No comments:

Post a Comment