Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Us Art Supply 50 Piece Artist Grade Colored Pencil Set Bundle with Reusable Plastic Carry Case, 7-Inch

For your inner artist !! I got this for my daughter who has an artist soul. She has crayons and out now out grown of it. I was looking for a product which would be great for the beginners and are inexpensive. These are at a great deal for the price listed. Nice smooth flow of the colors while using this product. My daughter was very happy to get this and instantly started using it. It does blending and mixing of the colors well. Wide variety of shades of colors.  I like everything about it just the case it comes with, I am not a fan of it. All though its easy to carry around it I am not impressed  with the material of the plastic used. Other than that everything else is good and prefect for any age beginners. I like the product and will continue using it.  Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment