Friday, May 20, 2016

Vintage Circle Round Inspired Clear Lens Small Sunglasses


Vintage and nerdy !! I was not too sure how this round clear glasses will work for me but to my amusement it turn out to be good. If you want a nerdy look or just wanna have professional look this glasses are for you. The frame and the lens both are made from plastic material. The material of the frame and lens are good quality, sturdy enough for the price listed. It comes with the storage pouch made out of cloth. I like every thing about it but one thing I am not sure is about performance as sunglasses. I would have given it five stars if it would have proved the sun-glass feature. I will continue using it and if I see some difference when I am out in sun I will definitely update my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment