Thursday, May 26, 2016

Classic Metal Standard Aviator Sunglasses - Spring Hinges Frame

Get ready for summer !!! I am aviators fan and this being black on black are my favorites. I was not sure how the quality of the sunglasses would be but to my amusement it turn out to be good sunglasses. The material of the glasses is good and totally worth the price listed. You can wear them any where you want - party, job or travel. I like to have inexpensive glasses when I am travelling as I am careless and somehow manage to loose one or two pair here n there. These are perfect if you wanna experiment aviators on your face for the first time. It comes with a storage pouch to protect the sunglasses when not in use. They are light weight and would fit mostly any size or shape face. I like this glasses and will continue using it. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment