Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mini Gray Nail File, 100/180 Zebra Salon Board, 3.5 Inches Long By .75 Inches Wide, Professional Quality (12 Pack)


Love LOVE love it !! Do not go on size. This thing actually works. I have lots of nail filler but this cute little things are the best so far. The best part is the size, easy to carry - easy to store. Perfect for to go makeup kits and travelling. It files nails very swiftly and smoothly without damaging the nail itself. I am using this for my toddler and no hassle at all. Safer than nail cutter for my kiddo who does not wanna stay still when I am grooming her nails. The product is same as in the picture. I got 12 pack but if you want more it comes in 50 per pack too. Totally worth the price listed. I love mini gray nail file and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment