Friday, July 22, 2016

36 Colour Gel Pen Set! by Colourifique Gel Pens

In love with this pens !! I cannot believe how smooth they are. The pens move swiftly once it touches the paper. I cannot wait to use this for my summer project. A big variety of 36 different colors, no duplicates and have neons, glitter, mate and pastel shades. The best part is this gel pens have non-toxic ink which is acid free. So no harmful or side effects after using it. They come in plastic cylinder container which is great for storing pens when not in use and keep them all in one place. These will be very helpful when ever I will be writing greeting cards to some one. Great option to gift to any creative person. Overall happy with the purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks !!



No comments:

Post a Comment