Sunday, July 24, 2016

Solar String Lights, LightsEct 15.7ft 20 Fairy White LEDs Blossom Garden Lighting and LightsEtc 39ft 100 LED White Solar String Lights LED Fairy Lights

Cute string lights. I was looking something that can enhance my yard's landscape and also be of some functional use. I am glad I found this. Even though I am using this lights outside this can also be used indoor. This are easy to install and use. It comes with everything you need to install - string lights, stand, solar panel and spike.  I got this flower string lights because I wanna add some floral look to my plain bushes. The product is nicely made and the flowers are detachable & soft. I used the simple string lights on my backyard fence. The simple bulb string lights have manual switch for stead lights or twinkling lights.  Please note that it should be in proper sunlight for atleast 6-8 hours so that it can function properly in the beginning and check the switch if its ON or not. The switch is for the absorbing sunlight not an on/off for the light itself. The light have automatic function inbuilt and will generally get on when there is low light in surrounding and off when there is ample sunlight. Also it is water proof but I would recommended removing it in harsh weather if you know it before hand. I love the fact that these lights are solar and are eco-friendly. Overall happy with my purchase and will keeping using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!






No comments:

Post a Comment