Sunday, July 3, 2016

UpNature The Best Tamanu Oil 4 OZ - Cold Pressed Organic

Natural and effective !! I got this for my husband as he has very very dry skin. He is been using it since few days now and says that he loves it. After his recommendation I also started using it and it do moisturizes the skin greatly. tamanu Nut oil is very beneficial for eczema, dry skin, sun burn and itchy skin. You can also use this oil in hair like any other hair oil and you will see the difference after the first wash. It comes in a dark colored bottle to retain its efficiency for longer time and dropper. The best part is it is organic thus no side effects or side effects after using it. Overall happy with my purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!


No comments:

Post a Comment