Friday, July 22, 2016

Shea Butter & Aloe Vera Hand Cream from CNAAN - Made by Nature

I cannot get over the smell !! I have recently developed dry skin specially over hands and feet, and was looking a nice cream to solve this problem. I am glad I got this. The first thing I noticed when I opened the cap was the smell. It has such a pleasant aroma of shea butter which makes you feel good. The cream itself is thick and its not runny like lotions are. Main ingredients are shea butter, aloe vera and argon oil plus no paraben , all natural products added to this cream. The cream is very smooth and spreads evenly on skin without making you feel sticky. I have already used it many times and can surely say that the smell lasts long. I cannot stop smelling my hands. I apply is on my hands and feet after bath and in night before bed. You can feel the difference in your skin texture after using it.  Overall happy with the purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks !!



No comments:

Post a Comment