Saturday, July 23, 2016

String Lights, Oak Leaf 2 Set of Micro 30 Leds Home Accent Romantic Purple Lights Battery Operated on 9.8 Ft Long Ultra Thin String Wire Indoor Night Light

Great for DIYs !! To be honest, when I ordered this lights I was not sure whether this will work or not. But to my amusement, it turned out to be beyond my expectations. I love love this cute little strings lights. But do not this lights size you fool you, they give out much stronger lights. I got them to do some DIY's around house that can add more character to it. They serve their purpose very efficiently and love the way they glow. The wires are made of high quality thin copper but are sturdy and will not break easily. I like the fact they are battery operated thus can be used anywhere. They use only 2 CR2032 batteries and first set comes with it. The product is well insulated so totally safe to use. They have variety of colors too.  Overall happy with the purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks !!





No comments:

Post a Comment