Friday, July 29, 2016

Make up Brushes Set (Brown) from Beauty Lally

Love the bursh hair BUT !! I was looking to upgrade my makeup brush set as old one is started showing age. When I got the brushes I was so impressed about everything this set has to offer me. The best part is it comes with a nice black case which can be use as a storage when the brushes are not in use or used as a brush holder on your vanity top. The shape of every brush is different and the brush use is specified on the handle. The hair of the brush are so soft and smooth, it evenly applies your makeup. Everything was going well till i was putting everything back in the case a brush and its handle came apart. I tried to put them together but its not working. I really hate to see this as I totally love these set specially the unique brown color. Will notify the seller and see what should be done. Other than this, everything is awesome and perfect. It also comes with cute compact mirror. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks !!




pan style="color: #a64d79; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;">

No comments:

Post a Comment