Sunday, July 31, 2016

Best Red Wine Decanter By Bella Vino - Improves Wine Taste By Softening Tannins - Makes a Great Table Centerpiece - Elegant and Effective - Made From 100% Lead Free Premium Crystal Glass - Sturdy and Lightweight

Nice shape !! I was looking something as a gift for my husband coming birthday. I wanted something that is related to his bar as he loves his man cave bar. I am glad I got this one. This decanter is uniquely shaped and functional too. I know he will love it once I will give him and will not be able to wait till he show off to his friends. :) The quality of the glass is really good and sturdy enough but very light weight too. It will surely enhance your bar look as it is very elegant and sophisticated looking wine decanter. Upgrade your bar with this. Great for gifting someone or you can get for your self too !! Overall happy with the purchase and I know my husband will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks !!




No comments:

Post a Comment