Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Essential Oil Diffuser,Holan 120ml Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier / Aroma Diffuser

Love how it changes colors !! I got it for the bedroom as my husband has congestion and dry skin issues. I also use essential oil diffuser for relaxation and stress relief. My old one just stop working and was looking the new one from long time. I am glad I found this one as it is much better than the old one. It has two modes- intermittent (on-off-on) and continuous. I love how it changes different colors which creates calming effect. You can also use it in baby's room as it is noiseless and will not disturb your sleeping baby.It is indeed light weight so if you wanna switch rooms or just tag along it with you on a trip, you can easily to do it. The best feature is when the water is all finished, the diffuser will automatically shuts off. So no electrical or fire hazard. I use eucalyptus or peppermint oil for congestion, coconut oil for skin and lavender oil for relaxation in this diffuser. Overall happy with my purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!





No comments:

Post a Comment