Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Easy@Home Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with OLED Display in 4 Directions and 6 Modes

Fast and reliable !! I was looking for something like this to measure oxygen level as some one in my family had breathing problem and went into the respiratory distress. If low oxygen level was detected way before the condition would be less serious. I am glad I got this one. I love the fact that is digital , fast, reliable. very light weight and compact. A nice carrying case and a string comes with it, makes it easy to store it in it. It is important to store the oximeter in a bag or a case to protect is from dust/dirt. I highly recommend this keeping this in your emergency kit. This is must if you have small children or elderly in your household. It also comes with two batteries so it is ready use as soon as you get it. I am impressed how the screen can rotate in all directions and the oximeter works in 6 different modes. Please read the instruction booklet. Overall happy with the purchase and will continue using this. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!



No comments:

Post a Comment