Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Botanical Lipstick - Natural, Organic, Moisturizing, Non toxic, Long lasting by Skin2Spirit

I just love it !! I did not expected this lipstick to be this smooth. Very easy to apply and spreads out smoothly. Its little glittery and shiny to me but I like the way it is. The best part is it is cruelty free so guilt free beauty for me. I love and use products which are not tested on animals. I got the sugar plum shade. The lipstick spreads out smoothly and evenly. Made from all natural ingredients and organic. No redness or rash after using it yet. It is little less long lasting than the usual ones but I do not care about it if the quality of the product is good and cruelty free. I like the shade and will continue using it. Overall happy with the purchase.  Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!




No comments:

Post a Comment