Saturday, November 12, 2016

Men's Multivitamin. Antioxidant Energy Supplement with Minerals by Bayberg

Living a healthy life has become an important part of my and my husband's life more recently specially after we both have reached 30's. We both take multivitamins. While some people may not be a fan of gender specific multi vitamins, I think that it is a great idea. I am all for equality, but a man and woman’s body are different and need different vitamins and supplements and different amounts of the same ones. Being able to make a vitamin that targets men or women specifically is a great way to improve their health individually. I think that it is great that I am getting the right supplements and vitamins, well at least ones geared towards me and same goes for my husband. That's why I got this for my husband. I liked it because it is made from all natural ingredients and no GMO or gluten added to it. This product is in vegetarian capsule with must for us as we are vegetarian. This capsule is little big in but easy to swallow. Best part is no after taste as most vitamins do. My husband likes it and will continue using it. I got this product free or discounted but it does affects my opinion on it. I am not obliged to review it too !!


No comments:

Post a Comment