Wednesday, November 16, 2016

PlusPoint Grid Leak-Proof Food Container, Bento Lunch Box

High quality product !! I got this for my daughter and she really loves it. This lunch box is has well designed three sections and comes with a spoon. The lid is nicely fitted to the box once its close which prevents all kinds of leaks. Thus, helpful to save my daughters lunch bags. Easy to use, easy to clean. Can be used in dishwasher but I prefer hand washing it. Its specifications says it can be microwaved or freeze , but I have never used it that way. The look of the product is classy and will not make you look cheap. Best part is it is BPA free, FDA approved and Eco-friendly. I love the product and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!



No comments:

Post a Comment