Thursday, November 17, 2016

Viniro Naturals Vitamin C (25%) Serum, Anti-Aging Face and Skin Care Cream, Perfected formula with Hyaluronic Acid, Best Anti-Wrinkle Skin Moisturizer, Organic Ingredients with Vitamin E

Natural Anti-aging serum !! I just turned 30 and started taking skin care routine seriously. I am noticing some fine lines near my eyes and uneven tone lately on my face. That's why I thought of trying this vitamin C serum. The package was well secured and bottle was wrapped with bubble wrap. The first thing I noticed when I opened this bottle was the smell. It has a nice pleasant fruity/citrus smell which will last long. I started applying at night before bed time but I loved the results so much I am applying it now 2 times a day (day and night). Best part is you can use alone by itself or with moisturizer or any make up. Just wash or clean your face and then apply it on your face and neck with your fingers. I love the fact that it evenly spreads out on your skin and makes your skin glow instantly. It also have Vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and Jojoba oil which softens your skin. So far I am happy with the anti aging vitamin c serum and will continue using. The product is worth the price listed. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment