Thursday, November 10, 2016

Vinalta Retinol Serum - Anti-Aging Serum for Face

I really like it so far. I've only used it a couple of times, so of course, it's too early to tell if it really does everything it promises to do. But what I can tell and really like so far is ---- The ingredient list looks good to me (retinol/Vitamin A, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, CoQ10, etc) It's easy to apply, does not have any unpleasant smell or greasy feeling. It absorbs fast. Just to be on the safe side (since you want it to be completely absorbed by your skin before applying your moisturiser), I start with this serum, then apply eye cream, then, do the moisturiser. Even though, obviously, it doesn't perform any immediate miracles, I really love the way my skin feels immediately after the application -- silky smooth and soft. I hope very much that with continuous use, this feeling will be something that remains. Not related to the actual serum properties, but I am very pleased that it is Leaping Bunny certified and not tested on animals. Reasonable price. If by the time I finish the bottle I will see more results, I will definitely continue purchasing it. I'm very satisfied! Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!


No comments:

Post a Comment