Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Money Belt RFID 2-Pocket Hidden Travel Wallet-Protect Passport Credit Cards Cash by Safe Travel

Every traveler's must have !! We love to travel a lot and our travels are mainly through air. It is sometimes hassle to carry your important travel items and do all your security specially if you are travelling with a kid. So I wanted a passport holder which not only holds my passport also my credit cards and boarding passes too. Thus all the important stuff stays at one place and is easily accessible. This is perfect for me as it satisfies all my needs. It stays around your waist makes your hands free to other stuff. The material of the passport wallet is good quality nylon which is water proof, durable, strong and is well made/finished. Its light weight and thin so if you wanna keep it in your bag/purse it will not take much space. Overall happy with my purchase and will keeping using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!


No comments:

Post a Comment