Thursday, November 3, 2016

ISHN Indoor Display Rack Double Basin Classic Finial Plant Stand/Plant Stand with Finial by AISHN

This is such beautiful plant/pot stand. I love having the green living breathing energy around me thus have lots of plants and pots indoor/outdoor. I have a nice kitchen space which use to keep my herbs and indoor plants. It was cluttered and was looking too disorganized. Thanks to this stand it looks much better now. The stand comes in different pieces which is easy to assemble and no tools need. It is made from metal but has bronze finished to it. The stand is very sturdy, strong and solid which can hold different types of pots. This beautifully crafted and has no sharp edges. Works both for indoor and outdoor placement. Perfect for gifting too !! Arching metal plant stand with a classic bronze finish. This is two level plant stand to place outside or inside, very solid and sturdy. I am in love with this product and will continue using it. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment