Monday, November 14, 2016

Pealrich Teardrop Fashion Jewelry Pendant Love Necklace Made with SWAROVSKI Crystal Elements

Beyond my expectations !! Honestly when I ordered it I did not expected this necklace to be this good, actually this is beyond my expectations. The pendant necklace is very beautiful , sophisticated and elegant. The material of the necklace is nickle and lead free copper which did not reacted my skin. The pendant necklace is very well made/finished and sturdy. Love the blue color of the pendant which is nicely crafted and everything is secured properly. So no loose diamonds any time soon. It came in a beautiful white box which is very nice for storage when the necklace not in use or just to gift it as is. The locking system of the chain is also strong. Totally worth the price listed. Overall happy with the purchase and will continue wearing it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!




No comments:

Post a Comment