Thursday, November 10, 2016

Keeva Organics Hair Treatment Oil

Really nice smelling. I was expecting it to be greasy, so I was so happy when it wasn't. You just pump a bit of it into your hands, then rub it into your hair and then let it sit in your hair for awhile, then rinse it out. I really expected it to be more oily, and while it's obviously made from oil, I can't understand how they made it not all greasy. It definitely worked and left my hair smelling, looking, and feeling great, but they must have some secret formula lol. They did a great job with making a (natural) oil hair treatment that smells great and isn't all greasy. Well done, bravo. I love it. I'm thinking I'll do the treatment once a week, but the cool thing is that you could actually do it more then that if you wanted to bc it's not greasy! I'm very satisfied! Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. Thanks for reading !!


No comments:

Post a Comment