Saturday, June 4, 2016

2 Pack - EPAuto Pencil Style Steel Tire Pressure Gauge, 50 PSI

Pencil Pressure Gauge !! I got this for my husband as he was looking for a new car tire pressure gauge for so long, I am so glad I got this. It comes two in pack for price of one so now I have one for him and one for me. The size is so perfect to keep in glove compartment or car emergency kit and light weight too. This is good for any car and its pressure range is 0 to 50 psi. I really love the unique pencil shape of these pressure gauges and I never seen one of these before. It is made from good quality stainless steel so rusting and will last long. These are accurate every time and less expensive. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment