Friday, June 17, 2016

Lebice Popsicle Molds - Homemade Ice Pop Maker

Worth the price !! This Popsicle molds are totally worth the price listed. Love the quality and indeed you can compare it with tupperware quality. You can make six Popsicle or ice candies out of it and it comes with funnel and a custom made brush specially to clean this molds. It also comes with  a stand which will hold that six molds in place when in freezer. I did wash them in hot water before my first use. This are easy to fill, make and clean. I prefer hand washing them. I tried watermelon juice to make ice candy in this molds and they came out flawlessly. My kids love them. The best feature is the attached tray on the holding stick which acts as cover of the mold, catches all the liquid from the candy. So no more icy water on the ground. I love this mold and will continue using them. Overall happy with my purchase. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.





No comments:

Post a Comment