Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Luxtherapy Hair Loss Shampoo. Hair Loss Treatment & Hair Regrowth. Guaranteed Effective 5in1 Organic Argan Oil Shampoo with Ketoconazole.

Best shampoo for my hair ever !! I am in love this blue colored bottled shampoo. It suits my thin, fine and damaged hair so much. I am having hair fall issues lately after my delivery. Its hair fall with hair thinning which is making me more worried. When ever I wash my hair with any other shampoo I can see lots of hair in the bath tub plus very dull and brittle hair after wards. I am so glad I started using this hair loss shampoo. Starting from the first use I could make out the difference - Less hair fall, more shine and smoother hair.  The best part of the shampoo is made from all organic ingredients so no harmful or side effects.  The texture and the jasmine smell of the shampoo is so rejuvenating plus love the blue bottle. Trust me you will feel so much freshness after you use this.  One more reason for using this is it is cruelty free and no animal testing done. Guilt free hair care for me. The product is totally worth the price listed. Overall happy with the purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment