Thursday, June 16, 2016

Compact Folding Umbrella - Auto Open & Close, Leather Handle, Stronger & Travel Size

Durable and light weight !! I love this umbrella and did not expected this to be this good.  Such a nice compact useful product. The material of the umbrella is definitely water and wind proof. It is durable and strong enough to withstand any wear and tare. Useful indeed when travelling. I always keep this in trunk of my car just in case of any emergency as it does not take much space. Can fit in any hand bag. The good part is it comes with water proof cover so it makes easy to store when no in use. Really easy to open and close the umbrella and does not take much time. It can go in and out of the storage back swiftly with no issues so far. Looks sophisticated and not any cheap product, worth the price listed.  The leather cover handle is the best feature. Planning to get another one for my second car. I like this product and will continue using it. Overall happy with the purchase. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment