Thursday, June 16, 2016

Nutri Lifescience - Nutri Maqui 32oz

Definitely worth a try!! I am a mom and need extra energy to run after my toddler plus I am student too. I am so glad I got this product. This is very yummy in flavor and love the blast of fruity flavors that comes to your mouth. I am a vegetarian and this product works for me. The best part is there are no artificial flavors or coloring to it. It has anti-oxidants which improves immunity system plus many more benefits. I drink it once a tea cup daily and I feel good. Manufactured in U.S.A under cGMP certified & approved FDA facility. I like this product and will continue using it. Overall happy with the purchase. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment