Thursday, June 30, 2016

Lifestyle B-12 Vitamin Complex Sub-lingual Liquid Drops, Fuel for Active Lifestyles, 2 oz B 12

Women and girls must have !! Due to lack of nutrients in this daily life  food or due to blood loss or any other reason deficiency of B12 vitamin is fairly common in women and girls after puberty. I was experiencing lost of fatigue, forgetfulness and irritability after my delivery. This sub-lingual helped me a lot.  No only it helped me for above reasons it also increased my metabolism. So help digest food and absorb nutrients from them. The best part is it made of all natural product so no harmful or side effects. The bottle is glass and dark colored to retain its potency for longer time. It comes with dropper attached with the lid which is easy to use. This is great for people who does not like or could not swallow the capsules. Bonus is it tastes good too !!  I love this B-12 vitamin and will continue using it. Overall happy with the purchase. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment