Monday, June 27, 2016

Baby Car Mirror Bundle - Improved Shatterproof Glass - Best Backseat Baby Mirror for Car

Perfect combo for your baby !! I am very glad that I got this combo. I was looking for a mirror like this so that I can check on my baby in rear facing car seat while I am driving.This is so perfect. The quality is good quality product and the best feature I loved was the shatterproof glass like material which is tested. They also have lifetime warranty so we know our money is invested in better place. My baby loves mirrors thus this keeps her busy on car trips. I would definitely use it even after the baby is front seated to keep her engaged in the activity. This is very easy to install and adjust to any back seat headrest.  This car mirror is the biggest one I ever saw.  The BONUS is the silicone fork & spoon and the reflective "Baby on Board" sign. The fort & spoon are made with very good silicon material which changes color when the food is too hot. And of course the baby on board sign is the most important when you are driving with the kid.  I love this combo and will continue using it. Overall happy with the purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.




No comments:

Post a Comment