Monday, June 6, 2016

Window Bird Feeder Best for Small and Large Wild Birds. Birdhouse is Clear, Securely Mounted, See Through, Squirrel Resistant, Easy to Install, Drainage Holes,Strong Suction Cups & Beautiful Packaging

Making my birds happy (and squirrels too ) !! This is one of the best window feeder I have ever got. I know this is not squirrels proof but I do not mind them. Actually birds and squirrels take turns so every one gets food. The feeder being clearly visible from inside out is a big plus point as it keeps my cat and baby busy. This is their favorite time pass now. The package it came in was properly secure and everything inside was exactly as mentioned. The acrylic material is strong enough and the suction cups are good quality too. Easy to take off from the glass and clean. The perch stick in the front is very useful for birds. Fun for birds and us too. No problems so far and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. If you found this helpful please click on "helpful" button. Thanks !!



No comments:

Post a Comment