Sunday, June 19, 2016

Kuuk Fruit Infuser Sports Water Bottle - BPA Free - 30.5 oz

My study buddy !! I am in love with this bottle and you can see me walking around the house carrying this. :) This infuser bottle really does work and helps water to be more refreshing. The size of the bottle is little bigger for my hands than the usual ones but again its a infuser plus the sports water bottle. I did not mind the size if its doing the work what its meant to be. I have some professional exams coming up and this act as a good study buddy keeping me hydrated while I am studying for long hours. I add lots of fruits and herbs from my garden plus the water and keep it on the study table. When I tried this bottle for the first time I used watermelon and mint. It was so good, refreshing and energizing. The locking system is also very good and unique. The bottle is well made,easy to clean and BPA free. I prefer hand washing it.   I love this infuser water bottle and will continue using them. Overall happy with my purchase. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.




No comments:

Post a Comment