Sunday, June 26, 2016

PetsMojo Deshedding Tool X3, Extra Large, Bright Dark Orange/Royal Blue

My cat approved !! My cat is an american short hair and she sheds a lot specially when she is in stress or when season changes. I was looking for nice comb to deshedd her coat. We already have a plastic one but we are not happy with the performance as it is very wide and does not help to deshed much. Also very hard to clean as you can always find residual hair in it even after thorough cleaning. I am so glad we got this one. The comb is perfect for any size dog or cat. I have medium size cat and works great for her. It cleans well and she loves it too. When ever I am using this she starts purring and want me to keep on doing it. I think she might be feeling calmness when I am doing it. Best part is it has two different size blades for different types of fur. I use the thin spacing one for my short hair cat. Also its very easy to clean after wards which is a bonus. Love the orange blue color combination. Me and my cat both love it and will continue using it. Overall happy with my purchase. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment