Thursday, June 16, 2016

Chalkmaster® Liquid Chalk Markers - 8 Color Bright Neon Liquid Chalk Premium Artist Quality Marker Pen Set

Love the bright colors !! This is so perfect my art project I wanna do for my kid's bedroom. I love how these bright colors pop out when they come out on any medium. I have use this only where I want it to be permanent. Have not tried to wipe them off yet. These are very easy to use. They come in 8 different colors in a pack which are all bright. The best part about this markers are they come in think and thin nib. So you can get an option on how your art work looks. l I have used other US art supply products and they all are good quality and are nicely made.   No issues so far. I love these liquid chalk markers and will continue using it.  Overall happy with my purchase. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment