Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Natural Silicone Anti-Slip Bath Mat, Mildew Resistant, Latex, PVC and BPA Free, Anti-Bacterial Bathmats for Bathtub with Non-Slip Suction Cups (White: Rectangle 28" x 16")

Good quality and design !! I was really impressed with the quality and design of this silicone bath mat. The silicone material is sturdy and durable, also antibacterial natural properties. It is well crafted and perfectly made/designed. The suction cups are strong enough to hold on the bath surface for give it an anti slip benefit. I would have given it five stars if it would have been little longer than it is now. It does not cover my whole standard size bath tub. Other than that every thing else is fine. I like this silicone anti slip bath math and will continue using it. Overall happy with the purchase. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 





No comments:

Post a Comment